Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Confluence whiteboards badge!

30 comments

Comment

Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2024

Wow, just saw the whiteboards announcement and this group -- wish I'd known about this last week for a meeting to rework our JSM workflow! Next time... I did take a look at this, it has some really good features but a few things are a bit awkward in this first release (resizing the flowchart, closing the hints on the left). It'll improve though, this is a good move for JSM and Confluence users -- thank you!

Like • Ncumisa Booi likes this
Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2024

If you're new (or even not-so-new) to Confluence whiteboards, @Andrew DeBell just updated his article 5 Videos to Learn How to Use Confluence Whiteboards -- check it out!

Like • # people like this
Juan Carlos Pin June 20, 2024

This is an awesome feature!

Rohan Bell June 20, 2024

I would love a confluence whiteboard app on iPad so I could easily draw. If there is something that allows this please let me know!

Like • Susan Waldrip likes this
Ncumisa Booi July 29, 2024

I am new and here to learn it all

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events