Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Confluence whiteboards badge!

Hi all 👋 I’m excited to introduce the first Confluence whiteboards badge to the Atlassian Community! 🎉

This badge is designed to recognize and celebrate our community members who have demonstrated expertise and contributed valuable insights relating to Confluence whiteboards. Whether you’ve been using whiteboards since day one, or you’re just getting started, this badge is a great way to showcase your knowledge and experience of Confluence whiteboards 😎

Ready to get started? You can earn your badge by:

✅ Being part of this Confluence whiteboards group

✅ Actively participating in discussions

✅ Sharing your tips and tricks (how does your team use whiteboards?)

✅ Helping others with questions

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the Confluence whiteboards discussions, share your expertise, and if you haven’t already - give Confluence whiteboards a try!

Thank you for being a valuable part of the Atlassian Community. Your contributions make a real difference, and we recognize and appreciate your efforts! Now let's keep the insightful conversations flowing! 🚀

Want to learn more about Atlassian Community badges? Read on to learn more!

30 comments

Comment

Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2024

Great !!! 

aplauso.gif

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2024

Haven't really dove into Whiteboards much yet but we use a Lucid integration and find it VERY useful so this should not only save us $$, but be an easy switch!  Looking forward to being able to spend a bit more time learning this very useful new feature!  Thank you!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2024

Similar to @Laurie Sciutti, I am hoping this will motivate me to learn more about Whiteboards. We use them sparsely, and it's all down to lack of education.

Like # people like this
Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2024

🥳

Like # people like this
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2024

I think I have done all the steps and the bagde is not in my profile...

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2024

@Vronik ~ no badge activity is registering for me either.  Maybe @Emily Ditchfield can help?

Like # people like this
Emily Ditchfield
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2024

@Laurie Sciutti @Vronik Getting this checked for you! Thanks for pointing this out 🙏

Like # people like this
Alex G May 14, 2024

Yay! I'm also eager to learn more about whiteboards!! 

Like # people like this
Theresa McFarlane May 14, 2024

I can't wait to do Confluence Whiteboards.

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2024

good initiative

Like Dan Breyen likes this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2024

I think the badge isn't auto-populating correctly. The kudos gadget doesn't recognize I posted a question yesterday.

whiteboard_wonder.png

Like # people like this
Markku Miettunen May 23, 2024

Nice :)

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 23, 2024

Been trying whilteboard since it was available.  Have mixed reviews.  More to come.

Padmakshi Venkateswara Rao May 23, 2024

I can't wait to do this !

Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2024

I have very little experience with Whiteboards, but what I see so far I love! This is motivating me to do more with whiteboards going forward. 

Like Graham Twine likes this
Theresa McFarlane May 24, 2024

Good Day!
I completed this challenge and have not received my badge/points. Could someone please assist me with this? Thank you!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2024

Just saw this, I will have to start working on it.

Daniel_Domene_Kolekti
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 28, 2024

I'm loving the flexibility and team collab whiteboards are bringing to Confluence!

KS May 29, 2024

excited to see this whiteboards utilized in Confluence and what will become of the product in the years to come!

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2024

Nice

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2024

Working on it .....

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2024

This is awesome! I'm glad I found this group from the Kudos challenge!

I really enjoyed using whiteboards for our Roles and Responsibilities Play!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2024

I am all over this one! Whiteboards has been one of my favorite addition to the Atlassian & Confluence family.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2024

@Emily Ditchfield The challenge is no longer showing on the list. Did it expire?

Like Susan Waldrip likes this
Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2024

Really hoping this is all part of some bigger developments as well. May updates were promising but still a lot of features missing for it to have proper benefits, especially when it comes to external collaboration.

Love the idea of increasing engagement through the badge though!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events