Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a table with 200 rows, without pressing the "add entry" button 199 times?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2024

Maybe I did some fault on creating the database table, but it started with I think 5 rows, I need about 200 rows and the only option I see now is pressing the "add entry" button 195 more times 

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
MF April 10, 2024

Workaround: Open Excel, Mark & Copy 200 Rows (can be empty), go to Database, Menu Import, Paste -> 200 Rows to be created ;)

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2024

great Idea

Like Kristian Klima likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Rebecca Dai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

@Alexander Pappert 

You can alternatively select multiple rows, then click on the duplicate icon in the floating toolbar to create multiple rows:Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 4.59.38 PM.png

To select multiple rows, click on the blue selection handle of one row, then cmd + shift + click another row to select all of the rows in between.

Matt Burke April 15, 2024

Thanks @Rebecca Dai , I didn't pick up on that, but will be using it from now on.

0 votes
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2024

Hi @Alexander Pappert 

If this is to get a selection of space pages to the space, you can do it in one go. Link is to my Confluence.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events