Why my confluence site space showing administrator as Former user?

arunjos October 27, 2019

Why my confluence site space showing administrator as Former user?
I just created the site space and I am the only member now but I mistyped my site space name. For changing the name I clicked Space Settings -> Overview -> Space Details

But from Space Details there is no option for rename or delete the site space. Also in the list of Administrator it showing Former User. Anyone know how is this happening? And please help me to rename my site space name or delete it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2019

Hello!

Thanks for reporting this issue and providing detailed steps as to what you’ve done which resulted in the issue. The issue looks to be similar to a Cloud free bug which is preventing users (Admins) of a newly created space from being able to administer said space. Further information on this bug may be found at CONFCLOUD-68319. We ask you to please vote and watch this bug to receive updates on its status.

Thanks again for reporting this issue within Community!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

arunjos October 28, 2019

@Stephen Sifers 
Thanks for the info, It seems like the same issue. Is this is the same behaviour for all the spaces that we creating in free tier?

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2019

Hello,

The issue within the bug should only impact the initial space created when you're setting up your free tier Confluence site. This bug should not impact other spaces created afterward. If you're having this issue with all space you create then please let me know.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events