Saving searches in Confluence

Chris Johnson February 21, 2022

Hi

Is it possible to create a "virtual" page / node in the tree hierarchy of Confluence that displays all the pages under it that meet that search criteria?  

I have a page that could live under multiple nodes in the hierarchy, but don't want to maintain multiple copies of the page.  Is it possible to add multiple labels to the page, and then the same page could appear under multiple nodes in Confluence, based on the label that each node is configured to show?

For example, the "Scrambled eggs" page could have labels "eggs", "milk" and "butter".  I want my page to appear under nodes in the hierarchy for each of the ingredients (3 times) instead of one place.  Is this possible using "labels", or some other functionality in Confluence?

Many thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 22, 2022

It sounds like the Content By Label macro might help.

If your Confluence pages are all correctly labelled, then add the Content By Label macro to a page where you wish a list of these pages to be displayed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events