Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email notifications

Whitney Nyholm August 17, 2022

Hello! Ever since I got my Confluence account, I have not been receiving email notifications. I checked that my email is correct in the settings. I also have all of the checkboxes marked to receive email notifications, but I have never received any from Confluence. Any guidance here? Thank you in advance! 

2 answers

0 votes
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2022

Hi Whitney Nyholm

Please share logs fom log file or Audit log.

Is this issue happening only your email or even other User also facing the same issue.  

please check SMTP configuration is configured in this server to send email. 

with Regards

Vikram P 

0 votes
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2022

Hi Nyholm, 

If your confluence account is from cloud plat form, please login as administrator, click on gear ICON and go to further configuration and check if email notifications are enabled or check box is checked and save. 

You will receive email notification :- If you are wathcer of the page or if your name is speficied/mentioned in the page.

Second solution:- 

If you are having your own installed confluence, then check that server, is having correct SMTP configured to send emails from that server.

Vikram P  

Whitney Nyholm August 18, 2022

It does show under email notifications that they are enabled. Any further suggestions?Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 5.36.55 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events