Is there a macro to create file folders on a file system (e.g. on Onedrive)?

Ingo ter Meulen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2022

Hi,

want to save some manual work. Intention is to have all documentation in Confluence, but related files on Onedrive (not all requiring the files have access to Confluence).

There's a default folder structure defined and I'd like to automatically create this structure on Onedrive together with a main folder, probably coming from the pages name or a value on the page.

The page itself should just display the folder structure in return.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ingo

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Hi @Ingo ter Meulen ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

This is not a builtin feature provided by Confluence, btw there is an external app that allows you to do that. Please take a look here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216789/onedrive-sharepoint-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Ingo ter Meulen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 19, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,

thanks for the welcome!

I'll take a closer look about what the macro is capable of, trying to automate as much as possible.

Thanks

Ingo

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events