How to make full backup of Confluence Cloud from command-line?

Javier Rivera July 19, 2018

I'm making full backups of my projects from Confluence Cloud via the "On Demand Backup Manager" from the GUI.

Is there a cmd-line that I can call/execute via curl or some other script that I can do this with? I want to automate this process and make backups to the cloud.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2018

A lot of people automate regular backups with scripts.  Often variations on the one Atlassian documents at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-automate-backups-for-jira-cloud-applications-779160659.html

Hieu Le Mau May 6, 2019

Hi Nic, I have the same demand of creating automatic backups for our Confluence and Jira Cloud. You mentioned that many people created their own scripts. Do you have some examples? 

Thank you.

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2019

@Hieu Le Mau 

You can find some examples at below url:

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

0 votes
Igor M_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2018

Hello,

There is no native way to take backup over CLI in Confluence, but you can look into Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI) add-on if you want to interact with Confluence over CLI

Regards,

Igor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events