Display Link Inline

Jasmine Powers April 13, 2022

How do I display a general link inline with the website's logo? We have been able to do this in the past, but now whenever I add a link, it doesn't give me the option to display it inline like before.

This is how I want to display the link:

Screenshot 2022-04-13 120524.png

Now, when I add a link, I don't get the option to display it inline or as a card... it just displays the URL or I can edit the link to display text only like below:

Screenshot 2022-04-13 120555.png

What am I missing?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

@Jasmine Powers I have noticed a bug in the current editor that does not allow you to change the display type back to Display Inline after selecting the Display URL option. When I take the same URL and paste it again, the three options are again available, until I select the Display URL again.

I checked JAC to see if this has been reported and have not found a bug report yet.

Jasmine Powers April 13, 2022

Pasting the same link again doesn't even work for me. I have tried pasting directly onto the page, using the /link macro, using the link option from the tool bar, and using the link macro directly from the insert menu. I have tried with multiple different links. Also, when I try to edit the link of one that I have set as "display inline," it returns to display as URL instead...

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

@Jasmine Powers odd indeed. I wish I had more troubleshooting steps, but I am out of ideas. I suggest you open a service ticket with Atlassian Support to help resolve the issue. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events