Confluence Cloud Version

Anand Rajaraman April 5, 2022

How do I find what version of Confluence Cloud I am using?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Any specific reason why you need this information?

The version of Cloud is simply "Cloud".

It will be constantly updated by Atlassian directly and there is no added value to knowing the internal version of your Cloud instance so I'm wondering if you have any underlying question?

Anand Rajaraman April 21, 2022

Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans ..I am trying to install the scroll viewport plugin and got to see different versions it is supported for Datacenter and Server, but not for Cloud. 

If it has got something to do internally and is being abstracted, then cool.

Rgds,

Anand

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2022

Cloud and server are fundamentally different and the apps you can install have to be too.  It is not about the supported versions on Cloud, it is just whether there is an app or not!

The version of an app for Cloud is the same as Cloud itself - the version you would end up with if the app did have a Cloud version would simply be "Cloud"

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2022

Hi @Anand Rajaraman ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

On the confluence page, Do you see an question mark logo. 

go to  > What's new 

You should find the info there.

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events