Hello, we are using Confluence Cloud. Everything is Fine but attachments that opens on Desktop pc Perfect, doesnt opens on mobile devices (iOS). What im doing Wrong?
Doesnt matter if pdf oder xlsx
Hello there, @Niels Klein . Thanks for sparking collaboration here in the community!
Looking at the issue description and screenshots, I believe that we are using the iOS app. Is that correct? Also, you stated that the attachments are available in the Desktop version of Confluence, correct?
With the current situation, I came up with a comprehensive list of questions to try and decipher what is happening. Here we go:
- Which version of iOS are you running?
- Are you running the latest Confluence App version?
- Is this affecting any other iOS device as well?
- When did you first notice this behavior?
- Is this happening with Images as well?
- Is this issue affecting Android users?
- What happens if you access Confluence via iOS browser (Safari), is the issue still present?
Also,could you clarify if the process of uninstalling and installing the app has been tried. Just to rule this out!
Let us hear from you, Niels!
Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event