Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gliffy Diagrams Not Showing Up

Joe December 8, 2021

Hi,

I created a link to a confluence page within MS Teams.  The page text appears fine within teams.  

However, the Gliffy diagram on the Confluence page doesn't show up in teams.  I have to open the Confluence page in a browser in order to see the Gliffy diagram.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

2 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Hi Joe!

I don't know very much about the integration for Confluence and Teams, so this could be a Gliffy issue or it could be an issue with the Confluence app itself. 

To cover all your bases, I would recommend opening a ticket with Gliffy's support team by emailing us at support@gliffy.com so they can look into it for you. (Screenshots would be appreciated!)

I would also recommend opening a ticket with Atlassian, since it seems like it might be a Confluence issue that the diagram isn't rendering appropriately in MS teams but shows up correctly in Confluence.

Sorry I don't have a quick workaround! Hope this helps.

Samie

Like Tygrr DosRemedios likes this
Tygrr DosRemedios
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

Hi Joe, macros within Confluence pages do not show up at the moment within a static tab in a Chat or Team Channel in Microsoft Teams. We are working on embedding Confluence pages within a tab in the next few months so please stay tuned! You'll be able to view or edit Confluence pages within a Teams tab just like you do in a web browser. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events