Include Page macro breaks the formatting

petr.zhidov September 2, 2021

The macro "Include Page" breaks the formatting of content when included page contains the macro "Code Snippet" and others.
cp.PNG
Here is what I have got:
pp.PNG

3 comments

C_ Dicker September 12, 2021

We have the same issue!

Jason Becker September 20, 2021

Is there any fix or workaround for this? Or are we just waiting for them to patch it?

Like C_ Dicker likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

You are right @petr.zhidov, in the source page if you have a code block macro and if you try to include that page using include macro, it breaks the formatting. This looks like a bug. I would suggest you to raise a support ticket with Atlassian for help.

petr.zhidov September 30, 2021

@Kishan Sharma I have already tried to do that.
Only Confluence admins, billing contacts, and technical contacts can create support requests for Confluence.
Looks like a normal user can't post a bug.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

Oh are you using Free plan? if yes, then you are out of luck. But if you are using standard or premium you can ask your site admin to raise a ticket for you.

Seth December 10, 2021

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events