Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar event type

Pres July 18, 2023

Is there a way to automatically assign a color code to an event so that when I select an event, its name appears in the 'what' dialogue box, similar to the example of travel?Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2023

@Pres you can change the default color for each event type in each calendar by clicking on the ellipsis (...) next to each event in the left panel when viewing the calendar and selecting the color you want to assign as the default for that event type.

Calendar.PNG

I hope this helps!

Leechun July 18, 2023

@AND i meant is there a way where by i can customized the event and the color so that when i select an event i dont need to type in the "what" . Example on the attachement below .Since i cannot get rid of the what is there an alternativeCapturesgd.PNG

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2023

@Leechun no. You cannot default the details based on the event type. Each type has it's own required information. While selecting an event type will generate the specific dependencies, you cannot prefill those based on the event type.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2024

@Pres if my answer helped you, please consider marking it as accepted so others looking for the same content can more readily find it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events