Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you use Compass with other Atlassian products? Let’s chat!

Matt Boulton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2023

Hey folks, I hope you're well!

We’re improving how Compass works with other Atlassian products, and we'd love your input.

If you’re interested, we’ll chat with you for roughly an hour. We'll discuss if and how you use Compass with other Atlassian products, and we’ll share some relevant design prototypes.

To thank you for your time and insights, we’ll send a USD$100 e-gift card, redeemable in your local currency.

We’re looking forward to speaking with you!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matt Boulton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2023

Hey folks,

Thanks to all of you who signed up to chat with us about this topic. Your thoughts and insights have been extremely helpful, and will help inform the direction of the product.

While we're always open to talking with you about this topic, for now we won't be able to provide an e-gift card for your time.

(If you come across this post and still want to chat, though, feel free to respond here and I'll set up some time with you!)

Cheers,

Matt

2 votes
Phill Pafford July 12, 2023

Would love to see BitBucket and Bamboo Data Center as some options

Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2023

I second this! Are Atlassian's DC products in scope for your study @Matt Boulton?

Like Peter Quick likes this
Matt Boulton
Atlassian Team
July 20, 2023

@Phill Pafford and @Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ great questions and context!

I should have clarified that the research sessions are scoped to Atlassian Cloud products; we want to look at how we can support Data Center customers, but this isn't on our immediate roadmap.

I hope this helps – and thanks again for asking 🤝

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events