Visibility of reason of received kudos

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2021

Hi everybody,

it's great I can select a reason, when I'm giving kudos. But is it possible to see it, when I receive kudos? I wasn't able to find it - I can see in the points tracker, that somebody gave kudos to me and when, but not the reason.

kudos.png

Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 21, 2021

At the top of our list to fix this, thanks @Hana Kučerová!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Thanks a lot @Monique vdB 

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2021

you can see them in the points tracker, as answered here

I also miss the old 2 field for this

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Update-1-on-the-Community-Kudos-beta/ba-p/1665217

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert ,

thanks, maybe I just don't understand you, but are you able to see the reason, why you get kudos? 

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

I can see the kusod i got

I can also not see the reason why they were sent to me. Sorry, didn't read that in your post.

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

If it is a little curious, it does not recognize me according to which person, the same thing happens to you?

Cheers

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2021

@Vero Rivas yes, please try to insert only part of your name - I believe the search is not working correctly, see here, I tried to describe it.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events