Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find people in Kudos search

Jamie Edmondson January 5, 2024

Sometimes I can't find the name of someone I want to give Kudos. Specifically, I know their name, the correct spelling, etc. But when I look for them in the Kudos area, I can't find them at all. Do they have to be a part of the Kudos group or something?

4 comments

Comment

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2024

Hi @Jamie Edmondson ,

Yes, they do need to be a part of Kudos to show up there.

Like # people like this
Jamie Edmondson January 8, 2024

Thank you!

Like carolyn french likes this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2024

Hello @Jamie Edmondson 

Yes, a community member has to sign up in the Kudos program in order for you to give them kudos.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2024

@Jamie Edmondson you can tell whether a member is enrolled by looking at their profile page. If you see the kudos tab, they are a participant.

Capture.JPG

Like # people like this
Jamie Edmondson January 9, 2024

Oh ok. Thank you!

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2024

Hi all,

Where is the kudos option gon in the main bar of tha Atlassian community?

It's not visible for me, I have tried different browsers on different devices and it's not visible (cleared all cache on all devices, in all browsers as well)

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2024
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2024

Hi @carolyn french 

As in the example on that page yes, but this is the view I have in all browsers on 3 devices.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 09.06.08.png

Janice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 11, 2024

@Marc Koppelaar Would you mind verifying if this behavior occurs in private tabs/windows as well?

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2024

The same behaviour is presented in Incognito modus.

I will try to use a different laptop, tonight.

But on my mobile, I'm also not able to give or see the kudos. (phone is not on wifi)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events