Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Some feedback about the kudos pilot (random thoughts)

Daniel Ebers Community Leader Jan 01, 2021

Hi there!

After some time passed being involved in the kudos pilot I take the liberty to write some experiences down. They are in no particular order and there are no show stoppers for me - meanwhile it is working pretty good.

What I really like:

- giving/receiving kudos as recognition is a new function, up to now there was no such option - that's great
- the kudos system is transparent and works very well
- the dashboard is very easy to reach and it loads pretty fast in most cases
- the challenges are easy to understand
- the challenges meanwhile trigger reliable

What could be improved:

- items in the trophy case can be clicked on to get some details - this is not easy to understand
- when clicking on items in the trophy case the text is cut and the formatting makes it hard to read (using Mozilla Firefox at least)
- the leaderboard distinction between the users could still be improved (Global / Community Leaders), there had already been ideas around in this group
- a level higher than "Harvest" would be a good idea
- personally I'm a bit unsure about the "Super Solve Thursday". It's cool but in case the Thursday is a busy day without having time to check back to Atlassian Community there is no chance to earn the extra kudos
- sometimes the kudos button is just not there, same time the avatars all over Community are missing then same time (probably a connection/session/timeout issue and not really related to kudos pilot)

These are just some bullet points they came lately to my mind.
Overall it's an improvement and a nice addition to what Community already offers.

Cheers,
Daniel

3 comments

Hi! 

Thank you for your feedback

How I can check that program?

Looks interesting app

Cheers,

Gonchik

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 07, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov click the button at the upper left of your screen that says "Kudos"! 

Jacob Young Atlassian Team Jan 07, 2021

Hey @Daniel Ebers thank you for your comprehensive feedback! We'll be doing our best to address it as we continue to refine the program.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 15, 2021

@Daniel Ebers as Jacob says, we are working to address as much of this as we can! The pilot has been extended and we are now moving into a "beta" phase with some more improvements. So thank you and keep them coming! 

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you