Old Trophies? What is the Pilot Participant trophy? Did I already get it?

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2021

One thing that bugs me a bit about Kudos is the Trophy case seems both broken and possibly incomplete.

You can't scroll down to read the details of a trophy:

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 4.24.31 PM.png

And then sometimes I see something like this (congratuations @Ollie Dawes) and I think, wait, did I already get that one? What is it? Is there some new pilot I can participate in?

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 4.20.06 PM.png

And at least for me, I don't have any older trophies than these:

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 4.27.56 PM.png

And I'm pretty sure I had a few before that. Something about a seedling or other early-stage plant.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2021

trophy case does not contain all the ones you got - will hopefully come later

workaround:

do all challenges, so that your next challenges list is almost empty.

then you see whats missing.

0 votes
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

That reminds me that I haven't received that but just about every time I open community.atlassian.com I get the pop up that says I've been invited to participate in the Kudos program and I have to click through the three screens every time.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events