No super solve thursday - or maybe yes?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

Did the super solve thursday move to wednesday or is not available for all levels? Maybe I just missed out something. 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard ,

I was also suprised last week, because it appeared on Wednesday for me. I got info from @Monique vdB , that they have started adjusting the time to better align it with Sydney time like they do for Friday Fun (per feedback from @Kat Warner )

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová oh ok - thanks for figuring this out. I was just super confused because 4 hours ago someone worked on it. 

I'm a super confused person anyway :D 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2021

@Fabienne Gerhard :-D

I was also super confused. I needed to check my calendar, if it is Thursday already and I didn't notice :-). Anyway, I got some bonuses yesterday (because of Super Solve Thursday), but today the challenge is off again, so looks like we will have Super Solve Wednesday :-).

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events