Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

⚡ New: Earn badges for attending “Live Learning” events!

Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2023

Starting now, we’ve got a brand new way for you to earn kudos badges!

All you have to do is RSVP and attend any of our Live Learning events…these are free, virtual, instructor-led courses about Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Atlassian Certifications.

These 60-min courses are led by Atlassian experts in the Community, which means you’ll have opportunities to connect with peers and ask questions specific to the challenges you’re facing. 🤝

There are two new badges you can earn:

1. Live Learning RSVP

Earn this badge + 75 points when you RSVP for any Live Learning event here. OH YEAH, this kudos is repeatable so you can rack up points for every sign up!

Live_Learning_RSVP_Badge copy.png

2. Live Learning Attendee

Earn this badge + 300 points when you attend any of the Live Learning events here. This is tracked automatically so as long as you show up to the event, you’ll get the badge added to your Community profile.

2.png

Ready to try it out?

👉  Save your spot in a live course hereSee ya there!

12 comments

Comment

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2023

This is great! I look forward to the first event! I'm signing up now! 

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2023

Looking forward to the live learning events of Atlassian Creators/Instructors Jimmy, Kate, Alex & Robert!

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2023

Hi @Andrew DeBell . I just signed up for a Live Learning event, but I was awarded the regular "Save Me A Seat" badge, not the "Live Learning RSVP" badge. Can someone look into this?

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2023

I'm having a similar problem to @Dave Mathijs where I didn't get the badge and enrolled in 4 events now. 

Like # people like this
Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2023

@Dave Mathijs thanks for the heads up on the badge. We'll look into it!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2023

🏅Looking forward to scoring a new badge - and obviously, learning!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2023

🙏 Thank you - just put in my round of RSVPs!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

I have to say that even better than the badges and kudos was the content and engagement in the first Live Learning session hosted by @Jimmy Seddon earlier this week. This initiative has the potential to be a game changer in the community in 2024.

Like # people like this
Damaris Fadare January 25, 2024

I attended the last live training event by ApeTech Tutorials; it was a Great learning experience. I hope to attend more in the future!

Like # people like this
Md Farhan Khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2024

Great to hear, looking forward to join and learn much more with live events at Atlassian! Thanks for the opportunities.

Like Dan Breyen likes this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2024

Is this awarded automagicly?  I attended one of @nurac's Jira sessions a month or so ago and do not see the badges.

Like Dan Breyen likes this
nada_mohammed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2024

I'm looking forward to the live learning event <3

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events