Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lean Samurai

Steve Wardell June 26, 2024

Hi, my name is Steve.

As a Lean Samurai, Project Management is always a top priority, as this is how our processes ensure a standardised transparency within what we do.

Keeping the costs down by meeting those all important deadlines is most important, especially when those dangerous risks are never too far away.

I am looking to learn as much as I can about Jira Projects and any other value add pathways.

Best wishes.

1 comment

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

@Steve Wardell welcome to the Atlassian Community! Have you taken the Jira Essentials Prep Quiz yet? You get Kudos points for completing it, and there are more learning resources on the page.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Bite-sized-Learning-Jira-Essentials-Prep/ba-p/2538620

Good luck on your journey of discovery, keep coming back and updating us on your progress!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024
Like # people like this
Steve Wardell June 26, 2024

Thanks @Andy Gladstone 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events