Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to people outside the beta group

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 23, 2021

Do the people not in this group see the kudos given to them? I cant see the one I gave to a non-beta community member. If they are meant to see them where can I see it? Or can I not see it.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2021

I would say that they don't have the kudos menu and so they cant see that you give kudos to them.

Also I would report it as a bug, that you can give kudos to non-group members

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 25, 2021

good point

A clarification -that was a badly worded question... it was late! I can see it in my "kudos given" list, but is there any other place that it can be seen? I just wondered if the rest of the community would have visibility of the kudos given, a bit like the "like" button.

@Monique vdBanything to add?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 25, 2021

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ unfortunately no, you can't give kudos to anyone outside the beta, as the system doesn't recognize them.  You can always nominate them for a Random Act of Community badge, though! That is in our global badge system that everyone has access to. 

communitymanagers@atlassian.com is the email address to send your nominations to!

Like elizabeth_jones likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events