Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos not updating my challenges for days now

Tania Graham March 7, 2024

Hello lovely community. 
I have completed multiple Kudos challenges in the past few weeks and have noticed that some have not updated for days now.
In particular: 
Jira Journey
Bookmarker
Round-up Catch Up
At your service

Anyone else having problems or have some insight into what I might be doing wrong?

5 comments

Comment

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2024

Hi @Tania Graham ~ yup.  Some of mine haven't updated either (Save Me A Seat, Make It Appen, Play As A Team, ACE Attendee).

Like # people like this
Tania Graham March 7, 2024

Hopefully someone can fix this as its quite a bit of points. Glad its not just me! I thought I was doing something wrong 

Like Dan Breyen likes this
Tania Graham March 15, 2024

@Laurie Sciutti any news for you? Did this get fixed? Still nothing for me. Not quite sure how to get help on this issue.

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2024

@Tania Graham ~ no.  I've not reached out to anyone though...

Lazike Nuru March 7, 2024

Nice 

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2024

This is actually really bad today.... a bunch of my kudos are not registering.  🙁

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2024

I am also having issues and @PJ Zaiac was looking into it.  

Like # people like this
PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 19, 2024

Hey @Tania Graham@Laurie Sciutti & @Dan Breyen, good news! We've finally uncovered what we believe to be the root cause of the actions under these badges not logging correctly and are working on a fix - in the meantime we've disabled the problem area so your actions for these badges & more should track correctly again! 

Thank you all for keeping us in the loop as these lagged recently, and don't hesitate to tag me in if any issues persist 🙏🏻

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2024

Thank you, @PJ Zaiac !  I'm on a mission this quarter!  😉

Like PJ Zaiac likes this
Tania Graham March 19, 2024

Thank you @PJ Zaiac I'm looking forward to continuing my kudos challenges!

Like PJ Zaiac likes this
Alex G March 20, 2024

Thank you @PJ Zaiac!!

Like PJ Zaiac likes this
Leanne Chesser April 5, 2024

I'm noticing that right now with the Round-up Catch Up. I've completed it but I'm not seeing the points added. I also think that things aren't updating in general. @PJ Zaiac (tagging you to let you know and thanks for working on the fix for what's going on!)

Tania Graham April 5, 2024

@PJ Zaiac  I noticed that I never got the points for the issues I was mentioning either. 
I'm still missing: 
Jira Journey
Round-up Catch Up
At your service

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 10, 2024

Thanks @Leanne Chesser & @Tania Graham from letting us know - We're investigating what might be the cause now, as the resolution I mentioned last month is still in place 🧐 Shooting some recognition Kudos to the both of you as a thank you for your patience while we iron out these actions!!!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events