Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Kudos Recognition Feature - Does not allow to search names with spaces in between

Fabian Lim Community Leader Sep 20, 2021

Hi There,

It looks like there is a bug when you want to gift Kudos to a user and you want to search their full name, it gives you no results back.

recognition_kudos.png

The workaround is to search by the first name and then scroll through all the hits to select the right person.

Regards.

2 comments

Monique vdB Community Manager Sep 20, 2021

@Fabian Lim pro tip: searching by last name often is better.  @John M Funk is a good example because there are a lot of Johns but fewer Funks!

You can also give kudos directly from the profile. :) 

Like # people like this

@Monique vdB  - Oops! I was just typing my response below and you have already responded. Thanks.

Like Monique vdB likes this

And we certainly don't need more Funks!

Like # people like this

@Fabian Lim ,

Yes, I have noticed this too. Alternatively, you can search by last name and it would work.

@Monique vdB  - Could you please check this one from your end and confirm the expected behaviour?

Cheers

Suvradip

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Sep 20, 2021

I'll talk to our developers about a timeline for fixing this. Alternately we could put a disclaimer somewhere in there!

Like Suvradip Paul likes this

Great @Monique vdB ! Thanks again.

Fabian Lim Community Leader Sep 21, 2021

Thanks!

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you