Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Issue with "Roundup Catchup" Badge

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2024

I have completed all requirements, and all are showing complete except for "liking the roundup".

The link takes you to a search for the tag, however you cannot "like" searches. I then liked the last three roundups, but nothing is triggering completion:

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 3.01.31ā€ÆPM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-09 at 3.01.47ā€ÆPM.png

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2024

Flagging this with the team who manages badges, @Jeff Tillett

1 vote
Answer accepted
PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 13, 2024

Hey @Jeff Tillett! Thanks for raising this - I'm definitely seeing a bug on the back end of this badge that the team will work out ASAP. 

In the meantime, I've pushed through your completion of this badge manually as you've done everything required! šŸ¤© Have a great rest of your day/week!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2024

Any update on this?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events