Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Bite Sized Trello Automation Challenge

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2024

This challenge lists only a quiz to achieve, however the link for the quiz does not do anything when I click on it. Additionally, the description for the challenge states:
"Pass the Bite-sized Learning Quiz: Jira Software Essentials Certification Prep"

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 12.37.46 PM.png

Does this need to be fixed on the backend?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

Here's the link, but I'll also pass this along to the team in charge of it! :)

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Bite-sized-Learning-Trello-Automation/ba-p/2558771

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 8, 2024

Thanks for tagging me in here @Amanda Barber! Definitely mishap on our end, and should be resolved now! 

@Jeff Tillett You should be able to follow the link on the task now or the one that Amanda posted above to complete the Trello Bite-Sized Learning :) Happy learning!

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events