Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the new Work’n It Community Badge

G’day Atlassian Community!

I know this group loves a new badge so I've got some exciting news for you! We recently launched a new community group focused around Work management. In the spirit of kickstarting this new group, what better way to do so than with a new badge - Work’n It.

WM4A community badge@2x.png

This badge is designed to recognize and reward community members who join and participate in our new Work Management community group. This group is focused on encouraging users to show how they integrate Atlassian products and the best practices they have for working across teams. This group will be mostly focused on our work management products (Confluence, Atlas, Trello, JWM) but we welcome examples of pulling in other tools that you use outside of Atlassian in your workflows. We look forward to learning about all the ways you use the products together and your tips and tricks.

Criteria for Earning the Badge

The Work Management community group is still quite new to the Atlassian Community and we’re looking to grow! Earning this badge will be easy to accomplish. Here’s how it will work:

• Join the Work Management community group

• Write a discussion post talking about how you use Atlassian products together or with other 3rd party products

• For example: What I love most about using Slack with Jira

• Think about what the shortcuts, automations, labels, etc that help you stay organized and move work forward. You may have an insight that someone else could benefit from :) 

This badge can only be earned once and will be active until July 14th. We look forward to seeing all the ideas the group can share and learn from! 

2 comments

Comment

Tobias H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2023

Great initiative, and another badge is always welcomed! :D

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2023

Hi @Emilee It seems I can create an article rather than a discussion. Can you transform it into a discussion so I am eligible for the badge?

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events