cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm new here!

Clar Marie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

I'm just getting familiar with this software and I'm totally geeking out to learn more features!

9 comments

Comment

Vando Goncalves _e-Core_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

Welcome to the community @Clar Marie !

Good thing is that now Atlassian University courses are completely free! If you’re starting out, it’s a good starting point. 

Like # people like this
Akshay Tiwari May 15, 2024

Yeah, Actually 

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

welcome!

Like # people like this
Shriya Chhajed May 16, 2024

Hi Clar, 

Welcome to the community. Feel free to reach out for any queries and also Atlassian University courses are free and best :) 

Regards

Shriya 

Like # people like this
KIMBERLY D_ PALMER May 16, 2024

YES NICE TO SEE YOU NEW HERE IM AM TOO I'M SO EXCITED TO LEARN MORE HOW TO GET AROUND AND LEARNING MORE AN GETTING USE TO THE SYSTEM.

Like # people like this
Kevin Stanley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

Welcome, welcome!

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Welcome @Clar Marie !

Like # people like this
Mary Agueros May 17, 2024

@Clar Marie Welcome to the community.

Like # people like this
Like # people like this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2024

Welcome to the community! It's a great way to learn and be heard! It's an amazing resource for learning (both formal and informal). Search then post your questions in the forums - odds are, someone else has the same one. 

Like # people like this
Yule Fitzgerald
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 18, 2024

Hey Clar!
welcome !
which Atlassian University course did you find most helpful?
(just asking because I cannot quite decide what to start with)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events