Group Connector challenge glitch

Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

Hello,

While completing the challenge, I left a group.

Immediately after the Joined Groups counter went to 0, although it looks like from the progress bar the value is retained. See below.

image.png

3 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2021

leave groups, wait 5 mins (to give the kudos program a little time to wake up) and then rejoin.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

This is not working for me, even after leaving group /rejoin.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2021

Group Connector.jpg

I am facing the issue now. 

@Alexander Pappert  - I have tried the one you mentioned but still the count shows 0 out of 3.

Any suggestions to sort this out?

Cheers

Suvradip

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2021

@Suvradip Paul 

re-joining worked for me

• leave group
  • wait 3 mins
  • F5 to reload page
  • join
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2021

Thanks @Alexander Pappert ! Let me try and confirm.

Cheers

Suvradip

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events