Feedback on the badges [Not Working as on 9/11]

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB 

These are the 3 badges I have completed multiple times but haven't got any badges or kudos for this and still showing not completed because it was listed on the Next Challenge card.

Jira Teacher

Get 5 accepted answers for Jira questions.

Tasks

Get 5 accepted answers for Jira questions

Problem Solver

Hooray, a user accepted your answer!

Tasks

Have an answer accepted

Rising Star

Post great answers on the path to Community Leadership.

Tasks

Have 7 answers accepted

5 comments

Comment

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2020

I think this is indeed a general problem with the answer challenges. I have been wondering if this is somehow related to the recording of accepted answers specifically. because - on a positive note: answers given are definitely detected and rewarded every single time. I can see that from the level 3 answering bonus that is being awarded with every single answer.

In terms of accepted answer, I think I saw just 1 single badge come in since the pilot started.

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2020

lets hope they will fix it soon

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2020

@Alexander Pappert @Walter Buggenhout ,

Except for the level 3 answering bonus none other challenges are working for me!

There are many challenges that are not working for me!

Moreover, The challenges I have completed are re-appearing in the challenge list 😫 and I was not able to complete them again because it's not working!

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal 

seems to be working for some users

did you get your badges?

My badges are still missing

image.pngimage.png

@Monique vdB 

do they count backwards (for the time of kudos beta test)?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2020

@Alexander Pappert ,

I have a problem with different problem solver challenge, not this one!

I have completed this one last month!

I have completed the Jira helper challenge last month but it appeared last week again!

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 18, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout @Alexander Pappert @Soumyadeep Mandal we uncovered the issue with all our badges that involve accepted answers. Both the person who posted the answer and the person marking it accepted need to be enrolled in the Kudos pilot! Not ideal! 

We've hidden those badges for now although they are still earnable if you meet the criteria. 

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB, I had noticed the message coming by in the slack channel too. Thx for the update! 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2020

Yes thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events