Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having issues with the Warm Welcome posts?

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2024

Yesterday my replies to the "I'M NEW HERE" didn't award the Warm Welcome points.  I checked today, and I'm the only one who replied to the question.

I'm curious if it's just me or something else.

Thanks,

Dan

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Janice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 7, 2024

Hi @Dan Breyen let's ask our Kudos expert @PJ Zaiac  about this one.

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 7, 2024

Thanks for tagging me in here @Janice@Dan Breyen it looks like the badge is working properly now and I can see that it has assigned to your profile, but just in case I'll send some bonus points your way as a thank you for bringing the concern with the badge to our attention 🙂

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi @PJ Zaiac as of this moment, it happened again twice this morning.  The points for answering the question didn't post either.

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
February 27, 2024

@Dan Breyen Thanks for the heads up! I'll do a deep dive on that badge by the end of the week and see if I can figure out what's causing the issue.

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2024

Hi @PJ Zaiac just wanted to see if you found anything.  It happened again today.

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2024

Hi @PJ Zaiac just wanted to let you know it happened again today.

Like PJ Zaiac likes this
PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
March 15, 2024

Hey @Dan Breyen, thanks for letting me know! I am not able to replicate this issue with the badge on my end, but am checking in with teammates who may be able to dig deeper than myself. 

Two quick things to note, firstly that the Warm Welcome badge is only redeemable once per day - so if you've answered a bunch of new member's questions that's awesome and we love to see it, but the badge/points will only populate once per day. Secondly, badges can sometimes take up to 15 minutes to properly sync action information from the community and award/display on your Kudos feed and tab on your profile. 

I will see what comes of my chats internally on this one and let you know if we're able to iron out what's causing these gaps in this badge's functioning!

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2024

Thanks @PJ Zaiac I understand you only get it once per day.  My Post today to the 'I'm new here' question was made 3 hours ago, and I'm still the only one who has answered that question.

Like PJ Zaiac likes this
0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2024

@PJ Zaiac this might be happening again.  I could be wrong. I answered a question 3 hrs ago that should have awarded Warm Welcome points, but I'm not seeing it, nor points for the answer.

Just trying to let someone know.

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
April 18, 2024

Gotcha - we just rolled out another new fix, so let me check into what might be continuing to cause problems! Will let you know what I find ☺️

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events