Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Ability to see monthly and weekly leaders

I'm new to the kudos program (my account was enabled a couple of days ago) and so far I really enjoy this new functionalities. 💙

I like that we can give kudos to others (even though a personalized message would be great) and I like that we are able to see what kind of challenges are out there to improve our community engagement.

There's just one thing that I find a little intimidating... the Leaderboard. 😳

Instead of showing the global champion wouldn't it be great to see a monthly (or weekly) leaderboard? Or maybe this can be added so we can jump between weekly, monthly and yearly (or overall). For a person who just got enrolled I find this leaderboard a little disheartening.

I would feel much more encouraged when I see that I'm not to far behind a weekly or monthly leader.

How do you feel about this? Is that something that empowers you or can you rely to my feelings?

3 comments

Hana Kučerová Community Leader Jul 31, 2021

Great idea!

Like Svenja likes this

+1 vote for this one

Like Svenja likes this
Liam Green Community Leader Aug 03, 2021

I think that's a really good idea @Svenja - it could lead into extra challenges too (e.g. top the weekly leaderboard, etc)

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you