Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command line merge

Sam Zander May 20, 2014

I had various clover db's from gradle builds and grails build. After i merged the databases with the clover command line tool the testcoverage from the grails build is not correct.

It is possible to merge databases from gradle and grails plugin with per test coverage ?

6 answers

0 votes
Sam Zander June 4, 2014

It was a simple and stupid thing, i took the wrong path on the ci system.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2014

Great! Could you share with us what was the problem and how did you solve it?

0 votes
Sam Zander June 3, 2014

Hi Marek,

problem is solved.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2014

Could you please create a ticket on support.atlassian.comand attach clover database (with coverage files) from your grails and gradle applications?

0 votes
Sam Zander June 2, 2014

Hi Marek,

im use only standard recorder over grails and gradle plugins. The coverage after merging databases is correct but the pertest coverage for the grails db isn't merge. It means that there are no data for the test from the grails apllication after merging the db.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
June 1, 2014

Could you elaborate what do you mean by "test coverage is not correct"?

• is test coverage missing for some tests when report is made from a merged database?
  • or you see different coverage values in reports generated from a merged and non-merged databases?
  • or something else?

Could you paste your Clover settings in gradle and grails as well as the command line used to merge the data?

Did you use a non-standard coverage recorder (i.e. growable or shared one - CLOVER/Coverage+Recorders)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events