Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining clover coverage for different packges to view the consolidated report for sub-project level coverage?

vinny63 August 4, 2015

Hi All,

We have a large maven project repository  with different teams owning sub-projects.Each sub-project has multiple project.Its looks somewhat like this:

Root
|
|
->Project A
|
|
->Project B

And in Project A the packages looks somewhat like this

com.company.A.x.y.z

com.company.A.a.c

com.company.A.x.y

So my question is whether is it possible to see consolidated coverage report for Project A by combining reports for all packages that are of the form com.company.A.*?

1 answer

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2015

Hi, 

If all project A packages are in the Project A directory and this is the maven module then you should be able to generate the report by going into Project A directory and calling:

mvn clean clover2:setup verify clover2:aggregate clover2:clover

You should be able also to generate report only for Project A plugin from the root directory with command:

mvn clean clover2:setup verify clover2:aggregate clover2:clover -pl 'Project A'

I'm assuming here that you have already maven-clover2-plugin configured, if not then please refer to this documentation.

NOTE: By default Clover will generate separate reports for each sub-module and then aggregated one for root, I was helping you with configuration to get it generate reports only for root project, see here.

If you're having problem or any other questions feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Grzegorz Lewandowski 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events