Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stash online comments on code

RAJESHP January 28, 2015
  1. There is a feature for adding comments on lines of code in Pull Requests. Is there already (or plan) to implement such a feature on the normal code lines? so a really small team can skip the pull request for simple code comments.
  2. is there a possibility to create JIRA issues from within a pull request. I believe this can be done in fisheye. 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Larry Shatzer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2015

2.11 added the ability to add comments on any commit in Stash.

1 vote
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2015

Hi,

1. Beside pull request comments, you can also add comments to code lines of commits in Stash (is this what you refer to "normal code lines"?).
  2. As far as I know, there is none yet. You can create a feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Michael

0 votes
RAJESHP January 28, 2015

for 1. Yes. That was what we wanted, just that we were on a different screen. i looked at the source page.

i will create a feature request 

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events