Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipelines fingerprint fails

Jurgen Oldenburg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2017

I try to add the fingerprint for my server, but fail everytime.

This is the hostname I try to add: wdcdchallenge.pms72.net

It returns an error saying 'Unable to fetch fingerprints, check host SSH connection and try again'

I try to get th fingerprint for the domain wdcdchallenge.pms72.net. The host has as .ssh/authorized_keys file,, with the public key from the pipelines settings.

In the console of my browser, I see the folowing error :

GET https://api.bitbucket.org/internal/pipelines_config/ssh/keyscan/wdcdchallenge.pms72.net 404 ()

The response of the xhr is :

{"error": {"message": "Not found", "data": {"arguments": {"uuid": "wdcdchallenge.pms72.net"}, "key": "variable-service.public-key.not-found"}}}

So, what am I doing wrong?

3 answers

2 votes
Rens Philipsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2017

I have the same problem.. How long did it take before it worked for you?

1 vote
Joery Lemmens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 15, 2018

Old thread, same problem. Been trying to use bitbucket pipelines for deployment for 2 weeks now, unable to do so because bitbucket is unable to fetch fingerprints.

mohessaid
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 11, 2018

Try to add provide the port like hostip_or_url:ssh_port . I set it up with namecheap host through cpanel and it worked as a charm.

Like # people like this
1 vote
Jurgen Oldenburg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 26, 2017

The problem seems to be solved by itself and seems to have been a bitbucket issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events