Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

investigate zombie trigger

white fluffy August 23, 2022

Hi there,
I have bitbucket server v7.6.16.
Following to pull request merge (or push into master) some unknown webhook triggers different jenkins builds and then build notifications of triggered (unrelevant) builds are received and published for some commits.
Where can one find some webhook historic call logs? When i look into repository webhook event log i find the last success, last failure, and number of successful calls however i can't see the full history of previous calls.
Also is there a way to see what build sent specific build notifications for commit?

20220823_bitbucket_01.png

1 answer

0 votes
white fluffy August 26, 2022

Hi there,
We suspect bitbucket server integration plugin behavior can be related (since builds mentioned in the log are the only builds that use bitbucket server connection to repository).
jenkins: v2.263.1, bitbucket server integration: v2.1.3, bitbucket server: v7.6.16
The impression is that any job connected to specific bitbucket repository with "Bitbucket Server" updates last commit (of mentioned repository) build status.
Can someone confirm this is an expected behavior?

white fluffy September 6, 2022

Can someone confirm bitbucket server integration plugin logs the following posting messages? 20220906_jenkins_bitbucket_server_notifications.png20220906_jenkins_bitbucket_server_notifications_02.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events