Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitbucket server stuck at external database setup with MySql

Punto Estratégico SAS November 3, 2018

I can't get it to proceed past the database setup screen for just bitbucket.  The test database connection works, and it creates a good number of tables in the schema for bitbucket, but then the page just refreshes and returns to the database setup page fresh without any indication of an error.  

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2018

Hi! 

Could you provide the log error? 

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2018

Hi! 

Access denied for user.

org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'jira'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Please, check jira user rights for the related DB :) 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/connecting-bitbucket-server-to-mysql-776640382.html

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Punto Estratégico SAS November 6, 2018

Thanks, I believe that error happened at the beginning because the user didnt have rights for the bitbucket database, I then added the rights and later the setup creates the tables inside the DB but then it get stuck and returns to the setup page without giving error.

Punto Estratégico SAS November 21, 2018

Please anyone can help me?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events