WorkZone merges Pull Request but leaves it open

We have a couple of times seen the WorkZone plugin for Bitbucket Server merge a pull request automatically (as it should) but leave the Pull Request Open.

wz_screenshot.png

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Tim,

Sorry about the trouble.

We've had an issue previously with incoming build results in rapid succession which confuse the auto-merge process. Please have a look through this ticket and see if that matches your problem. Basically an incoming build result can trigger an auto-merge (if criteria are satisfied) - another incoming build result within a few ms would create a race condition as it finds the PR not yet merged. 

If you can't resolve the problem please do the following:

• Indicate Workzone and Bitbucket versions
  • Are you running BB as a cluster/data center?
  • Describe your workzone automerge configuration and repository pull request configuration in detail (screenshots)

Turn on workzone logging with 

curl -u admin -v -X PUT -d "" -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://bb-host:7990/rest/api/latest/logs/logger/com.izymes.workzone/info

• Observe the behaviour until the problem occurs again.
  • Send zipped Bitbucket server logs and other info to support at izymes dot com.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Bitbucket

What is your #1 piece of advice to new users getting started using Bitbucket?

Hello Community! My name is Claire Maynard, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager on the Bitbucket team. I’m interested in hearing what advice or tips you have for new users getting started on ...

212 views 14 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you