Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is this happening....browser

Bart_W_Davy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2019

he lettering and for user and groups is not readable. We use this behind a fire wall and while trying to set up Active Directory with LDAP the users and groups are not readable in the browser. It is not easy for me to screen shot. 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2019

Hello Bart,

Thank you for reporting an issue with Bitbucket having problems displaying users while attempting to configured AD LDAP.

Without a screenshot or error message, it will be difficult to understand precisely what we’re troubleshooting.

If there is an error message presented, please let us know what the error is stating. If it is listed as an unknown error, please review your Bitbucket server logs along with any items within the Log Analyzer. You may find your Bitbucket logs located within Bitbucket Server home directory and further information on the Log Analyzer at Support Tools Plugin. Any screenshots of error messages you see will help give us direction into the issue you’re reporting.

We look forward to your response to help find the issue you’re experiencing.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events