Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't you want our money???

Mihai Moldovan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 2, 2020

CA-1101335 Purchasing and Licensing Request: Renewal quote

Hello,

A month ago, we requested (as a reseller) a renewal quote for Bitbucket Server, for one of our clients. We received a quote with a sales tax applied. I asked the advocate that was assigned to this particular case (Eli) for another quote, without a sales tax applied, since we already purchased this product since 2017, without a sales tax applied.

He asked for further documentation, tax exemption certificates, that I uploaded on CertCapture. It came back as being invalid, a few times. I asked Eli why the certificate is invalid, and what can we do to solve the issue, to correct whatever was wrong on the certificate. From September 11th, I received no answer from Eli. On the 30th of September I called you Amsterdam office, where the person who answered my call was kind enough to shoot a personal email to Eli, asking him to respond to my emails. He did respond on the 30th, telling me what was wrong, and asking me to re-upload the certificate. I did that, and the certificate is still pending. Since then I've sent two more emails to Eli, and no answer so far. I want this issue solved TODAY!.

So, my question to you is, why don't you want our $12k? We want to pay you, and you seem uninterested in our money. I will send this message everywhere I can, until you manage to solve a simple issue.

Thank you in advance for taking care of this issue!

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2020

Hello Milhai, welcome to the Community!

I wanted to acknowledge that multiple Atlassians took action from this Community post today, as well as the other support avenues you asked for help through. Reviewing the case information, I believe everything is in order now with the updated quote that has the correct tax information. Thanks for your patience on this!

If you need any more assistance with billing and licensing items in the future, the purchasing and licensing request process you've already gone through is indeed the best way to get help. Due to the sensitive nature of billing requests, we're not able to help with those requests directly here on Community - which is completely public. But we're happy to answer other questions, provide technical guidance, and talk about best-practices here! I hope to see you around the Community!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events