Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is list of repos in new SourceTree?

nkl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2017

I just updated my Windows SourceTree client to the latest.  Issues:

• NO repo list available without lots more clicking, scrolling etc.  Is there any way to the repo list back without constantly clicking on + and then scrolling a list that used to nicely fit on one screen?
  • It is difficult tell what repo I'm in because the selected tab does not stand out from unselected tabs. This is dangerous.
  • Having to click little tiny arrow keys to horizontally scroll thru many repos is annoying. Something that used to take 1 click can now take seven or eight. The only other option is to click the +, click/drag to scroll a list, then double click the desired repo.  

I will be looking for a new git client.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2017

Hi Nina! The tree view from the left side was removed in the new SourceTree version. If you'd like to have this option again you can vote for this SRCTREEWIN-7176.

For your second concern, there's another Feature request at SRCTREEWIN-2296.

Regarding the little arrows to scroll through the repos, there's this one SRCTREEWIN-6183.

Please add your comments there to show that they're still relevant, or feel free to submit a new ticket with your suggestion to make SourceTree better :) You can do that by clicking on the Create button in the top navigation bar at jira.atlassian.com.

Hope this helps,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events