Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Merge Check

Lydia Lazzaro September 8, 2022

from the website says Bitbucket Data Center and Server comes with some default merge checks.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver059/checks-for-merging-pull-requests-949254992.html#Checksformergingpullrequests-Defaultmergechecks

Is the also available for the Bitbucket Cloud? We are on the Premium plan but can't seem to find the Merge Check feature from the project settings. If anyone can help that will be great. 

There is a Branch restrictions option but there are some features are only available for the Premium. My company is on Premium plan but these features are still disabled. Any steps to enable them when switch from regular to Premium?

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 11.52.10 AM.png

Thanks,

Lydia

1 answer

1 vote
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2022

Hi @Lydia Lazzaro 

Welcome to the community.

It's an entirely different product between Bitbucket cloud and Bitbucket server. However, we do have a merge check feature that has an almost identical feature. Please check our KB below to find out more:

With that said, if your Bitbucket Workspace is on the Premium plan, the screenshot you share should have the option enabled by default. If it's disabled, the repository may not be in your Premium Workspace. So if it's okay, can you share with me the Repo URL so I can verify it?

Cheers,
Syahrul

Lydia Lazzaro September 9, 2022

Hello Syahrul

Those options show-up after-awhile. Thank you so much for getting back to me. 

Lydia

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events