Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When will Bitbucket Cloud support the Rebase, merge strategy?

We use Bitbucket Cloud and our strategy for PRs is to rebase the branch on the target so it becomes a fast-forward and merge with a merge commit, aligned with the Rebase, merge strategy available on Bitbucket Server. Since this is not supported by Cloud, I have to perform the rebase myself once the PR is approved, wait for the build process again and then merge. I would like for Bitbucket Cloud to perform the rebase as part of the merge process.

4 answers

Here is the ticket.  Everyone go vote, we need this ASAP!!!

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-16610

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Feb 04, 2019

Hi John,

Please feel free to submit your feature request to our issue tracker portal. Once you do, you can share the link here to give it more visibility.

Hope that helps!

Ana

One can't even say - you get what you pay for, because GitHub cost $1 more. Of course if you need a SSO you have to pay nearly 4 times more for Github ($21) than BitBucket ($6)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

121 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you