This feature update was also posted on the Bitbucket blog. By popular demand, we are happy to introduce several new strategies for syncing and merging branches in Bitbucket Cloud. Our goal is to provide you the full functionality of rebase and merge within the Bitbucket UI to help you manage your Git history according to…
hello, In bitbucket, I'd like to force rebase as only pull request strategy on my repository, but rebase option does not even exist. I only have: Merge Commit, Squash Fast Forward Is it a way to enable rebase strategy? Kind regards,
I follow this tutorial Interactive Rebasing with SourceTree and get this empty dialog: Using the CLI I can rebase successfully. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not
When I rebase a branch and push that branch to bitbucket (using push -f) the number of commits that the Jira shows increments by the total number of commits in the branch. For example assume you have 50 commits, you rebase the branch, then push the newly rebased branch to bitbucket, the number of commits associated with…
Hello, I have a local branch which has been pushed to remote branch already. After pushing to remote, I had to change the commit message. Therefore I used interactive rebase to change the commit message in my local branch. When trying to push this new commit message, the remote seems to be detached from my local head ie. I…
Hi, We have a new project in BB I want to know if there's a way to block the creation of PR (from BB console or from the IDE) until the user pull/rebase from the master branch to his local/remote branch I'm facing this in the current project & at the merging phase I getting blockers that add more work to my day-to-day Pls.…
Just updated Sourcetree to 3.4.1, and rebasing interactively shows a blank page. My machine is windows 10
When I'm trying to "merge" my PR, I know that there used to be an option for doing rebase from Bitbucket, but I don't see it now.... do you know where it is?
So the situation is like this(web): This is what I see on a WEB. commit 7d00(A) is seen there and was done via WEB interface - unfortunately, it does have changes from 3f3f(C) as child. Commit f513(B) has changes from C too. Commit C and B was done via HTTPS and SSH. There is no branch but web states branch might be (D) -…
In our company we are using on premise bitbucket version 6.10 and we have some problems when trying to use rebase on PR. We have activate merge strategy “Rebase + Fast-forward” but this option is not working when there is any commit we are not rebased on locally. Even if this commit is not conflicting with our changes bit…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.