cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Bitbucket Data Center

Mahesh Vasudevan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2019

Hi 

Currently we are using Bitbucket Server 5.10.1. Now we want to upgrade it to Bitbucket Data Center. Do we have Bitbucket Data Center version 5.10.1? Where can i find the Bitbucket Data Center Version?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2019

In order to get access to Bitbucket Data Center you need to upgrade your license to a Data Center license. Also note that the installation guide recommends that you are on the latest version of Bitbucket Server before upgrading to Data Center.

Mahesh Vasudevan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2019

Thank you for your reply. Can we go to 5.16 version of Data Center if we are on 5.16 version of bit bucket server.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2019

Yes, you could use 5.16 Data Center. The install package is the same for both Server and Data Center.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events