cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT : Repositories unreachable anymore

Tanguy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Dear community,

Since this morning I'm not able to reach my repositories related to my workspace anymore. saving all our content on those repositories ...
This morning I was surprised that I'm not able to reach my content anymore, yesterday everything worked fine ...

Can you help me please ?  I'm very worried .... :(

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2024

I am sorry to hear that, @Tanguy  😞

There were reported issues with Bitbucket Cloud yesterday, but there are no reported issues today. 

https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com 

In the future, it would be best to check the status page 1st. And if you’re not seeing any systemwide issues to open a support ticket with Atlassian in cases like this one.  

Hope this helps,

-dave 

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2024

P.S. welcome to the community  ðŸ‘‹

Tanguy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Hi @Dave Rosenlund 

Thank you very much for your reactivity and your answer !

I will check next time, I wasn't aware about the page you sent, good to know ! :)

I finally found what was the issue, all the permissions have been removed and the repositories permissions broken as well then.

I guess due to the Cloud incident yersterday ... 

BTW ... the problem is solved now.

Once again thank you !

Like • Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2024

Awesome! Very glad to hear it  ðŸ˜Ž

Like • Sabine Mayer likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events