Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That page timed out while trying to load

tovier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2017

Hello.

I have made big commit with a lot of code inside, and now I can't load page with that commit.

It is saying that page timed out.

If you need some picture, I am sending you printscreen of that problem http://prntscr.com/hq1kk1

Can you tell me how can I solve this problem?

Thank you

Nikolaj Kolesnik

5 answers

1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2018

Hi Nikolaj, sorry for the late reply! 

Pushing large changes require more time than the default timeout we've set for Bitbucket Cloud, that's why you're getting that message. However, it doesn't mean that the commit failed. Can you confirm that the code was pushed successfully? 

Let us know if you need any assistance!

Best regards,

Ana 

0 votes
Hiroki Shiotsuka
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2019

I've also faced that problem. How to address it?

0 votes
danielaltamar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 4, 2018

HI!!!!!!, i have this issue too, some one know how to fix this?

0 votes
Arie Satriananta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 18, 2018

I have same issue, please how to fix this?

0 votes
TCP_ryamzon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 5, 2018

Hi Ana,

I am getting the same issue/error message and the push was successful. Have you guys had the workaround to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Romano

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events