Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary write access to one repository for contract worker

Mattias Waldau August 23, 2018

I have a 10 person subscription on bitbucket, and I have a temporary contract worker. I would like to give in access to one specific repository, and once the job is finished, remove him. 

I have no problem that the developer is counted against my 10 user limit during his work, but once it is finished, he should not count anymore.

I have had SAAS solution that requires me to keep and pay users forever, even when they are inactive, and therefor had to invent users like user1@ user2@ ... etc

Pointers to documentation are appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2018

Hi Mattias!

Once the contract worker finishes his job with you, you can simply remove his access from the repository he was working on, and he won't count towards your licenses anymore. Users count as part of your billing plan only when they have access to one or more of your private repositories.

For more info about how to grant/revoke access you can read Grant repository access to users. You might also want to read Bitbucket Cloud licensing.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events